ESSO Call for Applications for Fellowship in Breast Surgery (Budapest, HU)
In order to support the subspecialist education of surgeons who wish to have further specialised training in the multi-modality clinical care specific to breast cancer patients and a deeper knowledge in breast cancer oncoplastic surgery, the National Institute of Oncology offers a one-month fellowship (with the possibility of hands-on experience) to ESSO members.
The course is run by the National Institute of Oncology in Budapest and has been the epidemiological, organizational, methodological, treatment, research and training centre of Hungarian oncology for more than half a century. It consists of ten clinical and six research departments and employs over a thousand professionals and support staff.
This post is supported by the National Institute of Oncology with 1500€. The selected candidate will join the Institute in Autumn (date to be arranged with the institution).
Who can apply?
- Applicants must be a specialist, trainee or junior doctor with a declared intention of specialising in breast surgery and with interest in oncoplastic breast surgery
- Applicants must be ESSO members in good standing (please note: applications from non-members will not be considered)
- Applicants must be fluent in English
How to apply?
Applications must be sent to Ana Galán (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include the following information:
- A motivation letter describing the applicant’s area of interest, research plan and reasons behind the visit
- A letter of support from their Head of Department
- A CV including present and previous positions held (include dates from and to), relevant publications and presentations to learned societies
Deadline to apply:
The application deadline is the 10th of May 2019